Paper Players Challenge #61

August 30, 2011

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and started this week happily.
My son went back to his junior high school yesterday, and today, my daughter went back to her elementary school. I hope my schedule will get back to normal soon.:)

I'm sharing a card that I created for this week's The Paper Players Challenge, which is a sketch challenge.


The patterned paper I used for back panel is from All Spice 6x6 paper pad (MME). When I got it, I thought this retro and bold patterned paper would be difficult for me to use. But I'm happy that it matched with the little girl from Pumpkins On The Vine set (TSG) better than I had expected.
Thank you for stopping by!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
こんにちは~(^^) 子どもたちの夏休みも終わり、忙しさもひと段落しそうです。が、休み明けにいきなり期末テストがある中学生の息子…夏休み終盤は勉強ばかりでちょっとかわいそうでした・笑

さて、今日のカードは、今週のPaper Players Challenge(スケッチ)で作りました。
背景に使ったMMEのペーパー、レトロで大胆な柄なので、使うのは難しそう…と思っていましたが、Pumpkins On The Vineセットの中の女の子と意外にマッチしたのでよかったです♪


Stamp: Pumpkins On The Vine (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Button (Stash)
Tools: Circle Cutter

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. Can hardly wait to get my stamps from this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Torico! Your colouring is beautiful and the DSP is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, adorable card. The paper you used is a perfect backdrop to this super cute image - that you colored beautifully, I might add. Fabulous.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week and shared this lovely card.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, I always love visiting your blog! You always share such beautiful creations. Love, love, LOVE the mix of color and patterns on this one. The compliment that sweet image perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour choices - this just makes me feel like "fall". Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Torico! Fabulous coloring job as usual and I love the fall patterns and colors you've used! Fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing colouring Torico! Love the war, rich tones. Happy to hear your schedule will be back soon! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious image, Torico! Your coloring is superb! I love the pattern paper you used...they coordinate perfectly. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful autumn card! Great use of the DSP...I would have found it challenging as well! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete