Party Dog–New digi

August 2, 2011

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I finally finished my new digital stamp yesterday, and I’ve just listed it on my Etsy shop. Here is a card I made with my new digi, Party Dog!:)

Pdog_sample

The sketch I used for this card was from The paper Players Challenge #57 and the sentiment was from Hero Arts.

Thank you for sotpping by today. I hope you have time for visiting Birdie Brown!

==========================================================================
こんにちは。 昨夜は日付がかわる直前に地震…ちょうど寝ようと思っていたところでした。震度4ということでけっこう大きく揺れましたが、幸い、我が家は何の被害もなく、洗濯機横にあった柔軟剤のボトルが倒れただけでした(笑)。息子にいたっては全く目を覚ますこともなく、朝まで爆睡!大したもんだ…

さて、今日のカードは、新しいデジタルスタンプ「Party Dog」を使ったカードです。お時間ありましたら、Birdie Brownにお立ち寄りくださいませ~(^^)。

Stamp: Party Dog (Birdie Brown), Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Button (American Crafts)
Tools: Edger Punch (EK)

19 comments:

  1. oh this dog is SO cute!!!! I love him!! and a wonderful happy card! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Will purchase soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I bookmarked your Etsy page for future reference (as in, when I have money to spend!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute Torico! I MUST get this digi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute digi, Torico! Definitely will get him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is SO cute! Perfect for the sketch. Love your colour choices and your ribbon treatment with the button. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is is so darling and I love your card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a cutie! Your card is fabulous - I'm off to check out your Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! I love your digis!
    The choice of paper and sketch is darling!
    By the way, I was finally able to purchase 4 more of your stamp sets at there she goes!!!

    Keep up with the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always a joy to see what you create! THis just makes me giggle! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An AMAZING coloring job! Love that little doggie and the paper is FAB. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This stamp is so cute! And I really loved your card, Torico!
    I just went to the Etsy store and saw that this stamp is already sold. Will be it is back in stock again?
    I also wanted to thank you so much for creating wonderful images!
    I purchased several of your digital stamps already. And made one card with one of them. Love to color your images! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, cute ... did I tell you that your card is cuuute!!!
    Love your colouring and love the patterned paper - so bright and happy!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! I love the "Party Dog"! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Torico, this is absolutely adorable in every way! I love that sweet image and the colors you used are so fun and happy! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors on this pup, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete