Sssso Glad To Ssssee You!

August 16, 2011

As I promised yesterday, I want to share a card I made last weekend.


I used two stamp sets from TSG to make a scene. The cute snake and the sentiment were from Zoo-pendous (by Melissa), and the other images were from My Little Friend. The snake is visiting his friend who lives in a mushroom house.:)
I colored the background (sky) with a Copic Marker, and I'm not happy with the result. It looks monotonous...:( If I had a cloud shaped border die, I did sponging to add some texture. I know I must get a cloud border die!

Thank you for stopping by!

==============================================================
昨日お約束した通り、今日は、週末に作ったカードをもう一つ。
TSGの2つのセットを使って、ひとつの場面を作りました。蛇とセンチメントはZoo-pendousから、その他はMy Little Friendからのイメージを使っています。蛇は、キノコのおうちに住んでいるお友だちを訪ねるところですね(^^)
背景(空)をコピックで塗ったのですが、どうにも平板でいけません。(-"-) 雲型のダイを持っていたら、スポンジングで雲を加えたいところです。雲型ダイ、買うぞっ!
Stamp: Zoo-pendous, My Little Friend (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Brads (Unknown)
Tools: Sewing Machine

6 comments:

  1. This card is so cute, Torico! And I love the scene you created!
    Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is so cute. I love the scene you've created!! xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that! I love the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card Torico - I just love the friendly scene you created! Hee hee... I do love the cloud border die too! ;)

    ReplyDelete