Bugs & Hisses

September 28, 2011

I can't believe it's already Wednesday... It has been about a week since I posted last time. I had been working with some illustrations for TSG and had no time for stamping.
But I managed to have time for playing with a newly released set from TSG and got a CAS card last night.



The spider and the sentiment is from Bugs & Hisses set. I gave the spider a witch hat from Hauntingly Delightful set, and added a couple of tiny hearts that were from Day Or Night set.  Spider Web Die was used for the border.
Here is a pic of the inside.:)



Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a happy crafty day!

Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Peony Purple (Versa Craft), Berry Solbet (PTI)
Paper: Bazzill, PTI
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)

3 comments:

  1. Torico, this is ADORABLE, I just love EVERYTHING about it...especially the inside!

    ReplyDelete