Mini Note Cards

September 12, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!
As I've been busy with this and that, my creative mojo has been low...:( I wanted to create 'something', but I was not sure what I want to make. After a while, I decided to pull out my scraps of papers and play with them.
Here are what I came up with.




Sometimes a tiny piece of DP is very useful. So I can't throw away even small scraps of DP, though they make my craft room messy! (lol)

Thank you for stopping by.

Stamp: Ribbon Tails (PTI)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Cocoa (Versa Craft)
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Coconut Button
Tools: Small Scalloped Border Die (PTI)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! So clean and simple! Love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this with scrap dp, too. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards...you made those scraps look so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect! LOVE the papers and the simple LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are ALL so GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving these….awesomely cute!

    ReplyDelete