September 6, 2011

TSG Trendsetter Surprise Party!!


As part of the TSG birthday celebration this month, the Trendsetters are taking turns on giving away a TSG mini stamp set on our individual blogs. And today is my turn!;)
To get a chance to win a TSG mini stamp set, that is your choice, you simply need to leave a comment on this post. One lucky winner will be chosen randomly on October 1st!!
To celebrate the TSG birthday, I created a birthday card. 


The stamp sets I used on this card were Make A Wish (cupcake image) and Wrapped In Joy (sentiment). I followed the sketch from Sketchbook Saturaday Challenge #27, which was provided by super talented Trendsetter, Iwona!

If you need more info about the TSG birthday celebration, please visit the TSG blog and check out THIS post

Thank you for stopping by. Have a crafty day~!



Stamp: Make A Wish, Wrapped In Joy (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Crft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Rhinestones (Kaiser)

14 comments:

  1. Super cute - love those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a FABULOUS card! Love that colour combo and the cupcakes are just too cute...now I'm craving cupcakes...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful, Torico-san! Cheerful, sweet and YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday card! I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card! Love the sketch and the colors used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card...and I love cupcakes! I'll be making some of these. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally adorable!! The polka dots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful layout! I love all the happy dots and rhinestones! Happy 3rd birthday TSG!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! This is a fabulous design and I love the colour and sentiment you used. Your images are always so beautifully coloured and cut out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh YUM!! Cupcakes and polka dots are soooo festive and fun...it's a darling birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so cute, Torico! I really love the fun layout with cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply adorable.
    I love the colors... well I love everything!!

    ox
    sharly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice!! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete