TSGBDAY1 -- Make A Paper Doll

September 5, 2011

This month we're celebrating TSG's 3rd birthday with fun challenges on the TSG blog Monday-Friday. Prizes being given for each of those challenge days! Today begins the first challenge, so let's get to it!!


Today we are challenging you to make a Paper Doll using one of your TSG images. Christine Okken did an amazing tutorial HERE on how to make a paper doll with a stand.




For today's challenge, I used three characters from Hauntingly Delightful set. I wanted to make all characters from the set into paper dolls, but it was so sorry that I didn't have enough time to complete it.:( For the background panel, I used Spooktacular Silhouette set.

Make sure to visit the TSG blog for all of the details about this challenge!! And also, don't forget to check out THIS post to know all about our 3rd birthday celebration!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I may need to try this challenge. I'm going to check out that tutorial. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh -- that set of spooky paper dolls is soooo adorable! Well done Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable!... I really want this set, but will have to wait for it to come back into stock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...so cute! My son is so excited for this set to come (I am too;)..he is 5 and loves all things spooky! He wants me to make him a project using these little guys! I am totally inspired:) Thx!

    ReplyDelete