Bearly Good Friends

October 18, 2011

Hi everyone,
After I finished the card I shared yesterday, there were some DP leftovers on my desk. So I picked up one of them and decided to make one more card.

Ink: Tea Leaves, Gingerbread (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Lilybee Design (Memorandom 6" pad)
Tools: Petit Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Stylus (Kuretake)

For this card, I resized the images and colored them in brown. I can't help myself giggling at their innocent looks.:):)

Thank you for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Torico, how stinkin' cute are these three buddies? So funny! They make me giggle too! Very nice sentiment and the card is just perfect the way you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is SO cute! I just love it and those bears are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the scored lines.

    ReplyDelete