Card Patterns 135

October 5, 2011

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to share a card which was based on the Card Patterns Sketch 135.



As you see, I rotated the sketch 90 degree. The stamp set I used was Zoo-pendous (TSG). Actually, THIS card (by Debby) and THIS card (by Jenny), that were made for this week's TSG Challenge, made me grab out this set. Their cards were simple and cute, and really struck me!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! :)

Stamp: Zoo-pendous (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Button (PTI) Linen Thread
Tools: Medium Scalloped Die (PTI), Corner Rounder Punch (EK)

2 comments:

  1. This is simply ADORABLE, Torico! LOVE that sweet image and sentiment as well as your interpretation of the sketch, the and those FABULOUS colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation, Torico. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete