New Digital Stamps

October 13, 2011

I listed 3 new digital stamps on my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, yesterday. So I'd like to share my sample cards.

Stamp: Snowman Cupcake (Birdie Brown), Holiday Spirit Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic), Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Paper: PTI, EP (Season's Greetings 6x6 pad)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine


Stamp: Winter Bear 01 (Birdie Brown), Wonderful Winter Wishes (TSG)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, MME (Blink Of An Eye 6x6 pad)
Accessories: Bakers Twine, Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tools: Small Scalloped Border Die (PTI)


Stamp: Winter Bear 02 (Birdie Brown), Tiny Treats : Christmas (PTI)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versa Fine)
Paper: PTI, BG (Nordic Holiday 6x6 pad)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Button
Tools: Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

Actually, my hubby really loves these bears. At each time he looks at them, he taps me on the shoulder and says "Good job, good job!". LOL!
I hope you like these images and have time for stopping by Birdie Brown!:)

Have a wonderful day~!

4 comments:

  1. So dang cute! (The cards and the digis!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! These are all soooo very cute Torico. Loving those bears! :)

    ReplyDelete