New Digital Stamps

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween everyone~!
Yeah, it's Halloween today, but I'd like to share a few holiday cards using my new digital stamps.

The first card was used "Snowmen Family".
Stamp: Snowmen Family (Birdie Brown), PTI
Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine)  Color: Copics
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, Basic Grey (Nordic Holiday)
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser), Ribbon, Liquid Pearl

 For the second one, I used "Santa Girl".

Stamp: Santa Girl (Birdie Brown), In Stitches (TSG), PTI
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versa Fine), Brick (Versa Craft)  Color: Copics
Paper: PTI, Echo Park   Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)  
Tools: Mat Stack 4 die, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate (PTI) 

At last, I used "Waiting for Santa". This image is small, but it's my most favorite for today!!;) 

Stamp: Waiting for Santa (Birdie Brown), Hero Arts
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)   Color: Copics
Paper: PTI   Accessories: Red Bakers Twine

You can find these images at my Etsy shop. I hope you like them!:)

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Yippee! Love them all, especially the snowman family! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three. Your cards are super, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love them all too! Absolutely adorable! Great cards Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your digis and these new ones are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I love them ALL! The new digis are great...I especially love, "Santa Girl"!...I was actually checking them out the other day on Etsy and your cards as always are FABULOUS!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. More adorable images, and great samples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, you are so talented...I want all your stamps and images, and I want them now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Torico, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete