TSG127 -- Halloween or Autumn

October 24, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is a theme challenge. We are challenging you to make a card or project with the theme of either Halloween or Autumn.
I decided to make Halloween tags for my daughter's friends.

Stamp: Bugs & Hisses (TSG)   Ink: Onyx Black
Paper: PTI,  Matilda 6x6 pad(Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Orange & Black twine
Tools: Circle Nestabilities, Labels 18 Nestabilities (Spellbinders),
1-3/8" Circle Punch, Tag Sale #3 Die (PTI)

I've finished 8 tags so far. I actually need to make over 10 more tags by Friday!! I hope my daughter helps me...

Please hop over to the TSG blog for more info about the challenge. I hope you play along with us this week. 
And also, this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges start tomorrow.  Make sure to stop by the TSG blog tomorrow so that you won't miss a chance to win a new stamp set!:) 

Thank you for visiting here today. See you tomorrow~;)

4 comments:

  1. Love! Such a cute tag and they look so pretty all lined up :)
    Have fun making the rest of 'em - I know I'd love to sit with my mum making these! :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I'm sure her friends will just love them! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete