Best Friendbots Forever

November 16, 2011

Welcome to my 'weekly' blog everyone! LOL!
Sorry for a long silence. But I finally completed some illustrations for TSG and could get time for crafting last night. Actually I had not even touched my Copics for about a week! So I was eager to play with my Copics.:)
Here is a card I made last night.

Stamp: Friendbots (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Versa Mark, White EP (Tim Holtz)
   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME (6x6 Away We Go)
Tools: Sewing Machine, Corner Rounder Punch (EK)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Love your clean style...always so BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see these stamps you've designed..although, I'm sure it'll be a while before TSG releases them! It's ok, I'm sure they have some others of yours that they'll release in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Torico!!
    Can't wait to see what you're designing for TSG...I'm sure it will be fabulous as always!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Torico! I just love your coloring and the LO on this card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I especially love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete