Have Your Cake!

November 2, 2011

Hi everyone!
My daughter, Honoka is turning 11 this Friday. So I decided to make a birthday card for her with a newly released TSG stamp set, Bon Appetit.
 
Stamp: Bon Appetit, Make A Wish (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Tea Leaves, Gingerbread (Versa Magic)   Color: Copics
Paper: PTI, Bazzill,  MME (Lime Twist - Life Of The Party)
Accessories: Bakers Twine   Tools: Circle Cutter

As I used some bakers twine, I'm entering this card to this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC27) which is "Anything Goes"!

We are going to have a birthday party tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to baking a BD cake with Honoka!:):)

Thank you so much for visiting here today!

8 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the colours. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Torico! I love how you used the twine. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card love your style!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your daughter!! This card is awesome!!! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!!

    ReplyDelete