I Love You Snow Much!

November 18, 2011

Hi everyone!
This week at the TSG blog is a TSG (Again!) week, and the stamp sets we are featuring this month are Stick Together, Birdie Wishes and Penguin Love. Today, Senior Trendsetters are showing you a new card/project using one of these stamp sets.
I used Penguin Love set for my card.

Stamp: Penguin Love (TSG)   Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Cyan (Artnic)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: Bazzill, PTI, MME (Lime & Twist)
Accessories: Button (PTI), Twine  
Tools: Sewing Machine, Medium Scalloped Border Die (PTI)

I usually don't like adding many buttons to my card because it makes a card thick and heavy. But when this idea for the layout popped in to my head, I couldn't resist it!:)

Jessica added new Tip & Tricks sheets for Birdie Wishes set and Penguin Love set. If you have not checked them out yet, make sure to stop by HERE to know how versatile these stamp sets are!

Thank you for visiting here today. Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love how you added buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I love this "simple" layout and the buttons are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete