Santa Girl With A White Dress

November 29, 2011

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to share a quick Christmas card using my digi, Santa Girl.

Ink: Hint Of Pesto, Red Brick (Versa Magic)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Baic Grey (Jovial)   Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)

On this card, I wanted to make a beautiful poinsettia stand out. So I kept the layout simple and colored the girl's dress with a touch of cream (E41). I'm so happy with the end result!:)

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love not only the image but your coloring is amazing!! Great card!! Wish I can put my hands on it ;) Simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torico, Oh my she is sweet! The background patterned paper is beautiful. I just love your digital images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Never thought of the dress being white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico!! She is adorable! I absolutely love how you colored her in non-traditional colors...it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete