Winter Thank You Card

November 10, 2011

Looong time no see, everyone!
It has been about a week since I posted last time... I've been working behind the scenes for TSG, and I thought I needed some time for therapy. So I decided to create a card just for fun!

Ink: Turquoise Gem, Gingerbread (Versa Magic), Sakuranbo (Versa Craft)
Paper: American Crafts, PTI, MME (Lime & Twist)
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI)  Tools: Small scallopped Border Die (PTI)

I love there colors together!:):) And I'm very happy with the red stitching line using the In Stiches set!

Thank you so much for visiting! I'm back to my job for TSG~!

4 comments:

  1. So very cute. Great card design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico,
    very cute card. I love how you used the stitches stamp too! no need for a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete