CASEing Myself

December 9, 2011

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far.
I'm rushing to get my Christmas cards done, and I don't want to take a long time to finish a card. So I thought it would be a good way to CASE a card I made before.

Here is my original card, which I made for last month's TSG sneak peek.


And new card is here...

Stamp: Warmest Wishes (TSG)   Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI, Echo Park (Season's Greetings)
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser), Natural Jute Twine (May Arts), Requid Pearl
Tools: Lacey Circle & Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Small Scalloped Border die (PTI)

Thank you for stopping by. See you soon!:)

3 comments:

  1. absolutely love them both!! maybe I'm going to have to case you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, such cute cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea to CASE yourself! I love the new version, it has a crisp clean look.

    ReplyDelete