Maculine Christmas Card

December 15, 2011

Hi everyone!
I needed a masculine Christmas card for my children's English teacher. I thought my illustrations didn't match for him and decided to go with clean and graphical style.



Ink: Versa Mark   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: White EP, Glossy Accents, Twine
Tools: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) 

Though it is hardly to see in the first photo, I added some glossy accents to my Christmas ornaments. My daughter loved this part and was eager to know how I did it. :)

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea for a card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Torico! Negative die cuts are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, Torico! Love your use of negative space :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete