Matryoshka Doll

December 13, 2011

As I mentioned in the previous post, I started the Birdie Brown blog yesterday. And also, I listed a new item, Matryoshka Doll set, to my Etsy shop. My sample card was shown on the Birdie Brown blog already, but I just wanted to share it on here too.



Stamp: Matryoshka Doll_Girl (Birdie Brown)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, October Afternoon, American Crafts
Tools: Border Punch (Martha), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine

I don't know about you, but I'm always in need of note cards. So I decided to make a set of small note cards. The card size is 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" square. I didn't add a sentiment so that I can use it in any occasions.

Thank you for stopping by! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and image Torico! Your coloring is amazing and so is your taste for mixing up all these different DP papers! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete