TSG 135: Last Minute Gift Tag

December 19, 2011

Hi everyone!
This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is brought to us by our glorious leader, Jessica! She is challenging us to make last minute gift tags. Who doesn't need those? ;)



 I needed to pack 15 Christmas treat bags for my children's friends last week. It meant I had to make 15 gift tags. So this challenge was really timely for me!:)



I combined two TSG stamp sets for these tags. The decorateive frame, the word, "MERRY CHRISTMAS", and the snowman image were from Holly Jolly set by Melyssa. Other images and the circle frame were from No Peeking! set. As I used a matched die and a 1-3/8" circle punch, it was quick and easy to make these tags!:)
Oh, and I can't forget to mention those gorgeous ribbons! They were from my friend Corinna's shop, Ribbon Carousel.com. Yum!:):)

I hope you'll play along with us this week! For the challenge details, please visit the TSG blog.:)

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment