TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day1 : Lovebots

December 27, 2011

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was great and now, I'm dashing into preparation for New Year celebration. Actually, New Year celebration is more important than Chrsitmas in Japan. I'm going to go to my parents' home for the New Year holiday from December 30th to January 2nd, so I have to finish cleaning my house and New Year's decoration by Thursday!! (If you are interested in Japanese New Year, visit HERE.:))

But, it's the TSG release week, so I'd like to show you a new stamp set that will be released on Saturday night!




If you loved Friendbots, which was released on October, you’re going to love Lovebots. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I've created an adorable set that will have your heart bursting with joy. This adorable mini set will have your creating cards and gift tags that carry your message of love and friendship to all your special Valentines.

Lovebots is a 4x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps $10.

My sample card is here...

Stamp: Lovebots (TSG)   Ink: Real Black (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI
Tools: Sewing Machine, Corner Rounder Punch

Would you like to win the new Lovebots stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop
challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday December 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Happy Hopping!!

38 comments:

  1. this card is adorable and sweet! wonderful overall design...the colored strips to the left are the perfect touch. i'm a huge fan of your illustrations and the sentiments are amazing!!! thanks for the chance to win such an amazing set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love your card and this set you designed is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done it again! I am sad to be putting away my Ho Ho Ho set until next season, but you've provided me with something new to ink and ink and ink! Love it! Love the way you've colored the robot! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! very simple and pretty. my favorite ind of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Love the coloring on your card. His chest is bursting with love hearts. A simple design that says so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your coloring is breath-taking Torico! Another adorable set with whimsical images and the perfect sentiments to pair it with! I am glad you had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a VERY VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, with such delicate coloring. What a great set of stamps you created. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your coloring is amazing! Sucha sweet Valentine :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Torico, great coloring!
    I simply love your card style.
    I have to case this layout it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!
    bevsplaytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, as always. How cute are these little bots!!! And of course the sentiments are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Torico! I love how you colored him - he looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! This bot is adorable, love the hearts! So sweet! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great new lovebot set. Love the fantastic shading.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love this set that you designed, Torico. Great job and great card design also. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Torico, your designs for TSG are some of my favorite and this one is no different! The little robots are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the color combo you chose...and the lightness of the color. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing coloring! I love the shading he's standing on. I tried that, but it was a mess. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one very versatile little image....looks adorable off to one side, like the earthy tones of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card. Love the way you did the colored strips on the sides. This set looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh love this one. So soft looking with the colors you chose. Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Torico you are too clever - I love all your stamp designs and this one has stolen my heart too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super Cute Card. Your coloring is awesome. Love the robot.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute simple card!! Love this robot, can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Alright, that's it! I need to channel some of your talents Torico and make myself a soft, muted card.....I just LOVE them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card! Adorable set you have created as well!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your little 'bot really remains the focus with the more subtle colours on your card. Wonderful "colouring" on the focal image. Can't wait to see this whole set, and I hope I win, but I'll be ordering it otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the soft colors you added to your image. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW, your colouring is PHENOMENAL and this set looks SUPER CUTE!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable card, I just love this robot, he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful Torico! I love the strips of color framing the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this set!!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the color of the papers you used and the way you colored the image. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such an adorable card, Torico!!

    ReplyDelete