TSG Blog Hop Challenges Day2: Little Moments

December 28, 2011

Hi friends! Welcome to Day2 of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges!
The stamp set that we are showing you today is called Little Moments.



Warm fuzzy moments and life’s little memories are genuinely captured in this new Little Moments set. Gazing through the window watching the snow fall, special moments with brothers and sisters or wonderful thoughts of that one special grandmother that make your heart warm are all here. There’s no better way to send a loving card or create a scrapbook page to capture these glorious moments than to use this fabulous new stamp set.

Little Moments is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 12 stamps $24.


Stamp: Little Momets (TSG)  Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME   Tool: Sewing Machine

While I was drawing this illustration, I was thinking of Jessica's beautiful girls. Of course I have not met them in person, but I really love them. Jessica captured their precious moments and shared THIS gorgeous stampbook at the TSG blog. And their stories (especially Chloe's!) that Jessica shares on Facebook always make me smile. :)

Would you like to win the new Little Moments stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday December 31st with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



As I mentioned yesterday, I'm taking a New Year vacation for a while. So this will be my last post for 2011.
I deeply appreciate what you did for me this year. I couldn't do my TSG stamp sets and my digital stamps without your support. Thank you so much everyone! May the New Year turn out to be the happiest and the best for you!!

42 comments:

  1. Awww! What a perfect way to make a card Torico! Jess is going to love it! And I absolutely love how you used your patterned papers to make the background! Brilliant! Another fabulous set Torico! Don't ever stop making them! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - great image and clean and simple card - perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Copic work and gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, it's another fabulous set!! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the dp! This is an amazing set you have created!! It will definately join my collection of TSG stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just beautiful! I am in love with this image! Take care, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Torico, this is my first time seeing your stamps and you are just amazing. I have to have this set. Love your card. It looks like home to me. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another winning set Torico! I love the adorable little girls, the kitties (now we just need some puppies to coordinate heh heh heh) and the winter window along with the perfect sentiments. Lovely card too - I like how you created a wall and a floor by just using different patterned papers - beautiful job!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a wonderful new year love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this looks like a room with the papers you chose to compliment the image. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this set Torico!! You are one of my favorite stamp creators:) I am so fortunate to be able to work with such a talented artist:):) Happy New Year- have a wonderful and well deserved, vacation! Keep up the amazing work in 2012 girl!!
    And I love this card! the way you made the dp the wall and the floor looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Torico...another fabulous set. I love your coloring and that perfect cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how precious!!! I love the dp wallpaper look!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet, simple card! These images are beautiful. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win this stamp! You do such amazing job, Torico!
    LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great way to make your scene using your paper! I never think of these things...

    Another fabulous stamp set, Torico! Have a lovely New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adore this set and love your card, just makes me smile to see the obvious happiness in such a simple moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet card and adorable set. Love how you do such great little touches like the stitching on the sentiment. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Torico,
    As always your images are super sweet. These new sets are adorable. Your card is lovely, the warm tones and the mix of colours is perfect. Enjoy your break!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fabulous set by Torico! I love this cozy little scene you've created! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the mad plaid. A really cute scene and stamp. I WANT IT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet scene you have created. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous set of stamps. Love them. Your card is adorable. And awesome coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is adorable. Love your coloring and this is a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  26. GORGEOUS card! LOVE your signature clean design as well as your choice of colours and DP's...and this new set looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see it in it's entirety!

    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is nice to see how people can use the same set of stamps and make such different cards! I love this set! *denise*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Torico, this is such am AMAZING set! I love your card, so perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card, love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this set of images! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute card! I love the images in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the argyle print on the wall! So cute! And I love that you were inspired by Jessica's girls when you created the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great set!!! Love it! a must have to add to my TSG collection! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Another gorgeous, gorgeous stamp set Torico - LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this image and the background papers you used.

    ReplyDelete