All you need is LOVE

January 13, 2012

I can't believe it's already Friday... Time flies too  fast!
This week I had been working around my new digis, and I finally listed them up to my Etsy shop yesterday. I'd like to share with you one of my sample card for new digi set.


Digi: Love Sentiments set (Birdie Brown)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill, PTI, October Afternoon
Accessories: Button (PTI), Ivory Jute Twine (Ribbon Carousel com.)
Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch

I'm entering this card to the Paper Players challenge #77, the theme is "All You Need Is LOVE".

If you are interested in my new digital stamps, please visit my another blog and/or my Etsy shop!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!:)

7 comments:

  1. Cute! This sentiment is perfect for our challenge and I can't wait to see your new digis. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply cute, Torico! Heading over to Birdie Brown now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! What a cute sentiment image and, as always, your coloring is fabulous! Love the layout and the color combination. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, another fabulous card. I aboslutely love it and it brought a huge smile to my face. So glad you shared it with the paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and cute! Awesome paper and fabulous coloring! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab way to use that sentiment, Torico - gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I really like the happy colors you used, too. Your images are always so stinkin' cute! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete