CASE Study Challenge #73

January 14, 2012

This week the CASE study challenge blog has a gorgeous card as our inspiration. (I know that's always!)



I do loved this card and wanted to make my own interpretation of it! It is absolutely beautiful and elegant. I thought an "elegant" part wouldn't match with my recent style, so decided to go with simple & cute way!

Stamp: Lovebots (TSG)   Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Color: Copics   Paper: PTI, October Aftrnoon
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser)   Tools: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Scissors

 Aaaaaaaah! I'm very very happy with how it turned out! LOL!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Immeasurable is what my love for your artwork is! This is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, I adore the layout and that little bot is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Torico! I just love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Torico, love the colour combo and the little border trim! The pearls are the perfect finishing touch to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eek!! That little bowl of hearts is da bomb!! I love it too :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to completely cute-ify (yes, I know that's not a word! LOL!) a CAS card! Totally adorable!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! So cute! I love the bit of dotty paper peeking out at the bottom and the trio of pearls. Well done, Torico! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete