CSC75 & Etsy Inspired #5

January 30, 2012

Happy Monday everyone!
Today I'd like to share a card I made for CASE Study Challenge #75 (CSC75). I also used a couple of photos from Etsy for my inspiraton.
Here are the photos...


And my card is here!

Stamp: Fancy Phrases (Waltzingmouse Stamps)   Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine)
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, American Crafts   Tool: 3mm hole punch

I gathered scraps of cardstock and selected some rainbow colors to make those little houses. For tiny windows, I used a 3mm hole punch. Isn't it a good idea?;)

Thank you for stopping by today!

13 comments:

  1. Very cool Torico. I love the houses you created. I need to check out Etsy for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! Love those windows Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and graphic! I've really been enjoying your Etsy inspired designs. Love the circle windows you added to your houses. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love little houses:) And using your hole punch for windows is truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your unusual take on the challenge! The vivid colors and choice of houses is just delightful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever! I could even see this as a "welcome to the neighborhood" card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing what you can create from scraps! These houses ROCK!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea to use photos from Etsy as inspiration! YES, the hole punches for little birdhouse windows IS a GREAT idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply adore these cute houses you created! How clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply adore these cute houses you created! How clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card...thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your inspired posts, keep them coming! Gorgeous card, of course =) Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Torico!!!! this is gorgeous!!!! I love all the pop of color against the white! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete