Etsy Inspired #4

January 28, 2012

Are you bored with me? Sorry, but I CAN'T stop creating cards inspired by Etsy!! LOL!

Here is today's photo.


Simply loved this color hue and the alphabet "B" reminded me of the word, "Birthday". So my card turned out like this...

Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Red Brick (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI   Accessories: Natural Jute Twine (RCC), Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tool: Corner RounderPunch

Oh, Jute Twine again! LOL!
I was so pleased with the result that I couldn't help making another one!:)



Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I thin it is such a great idea Torico! These are so modern and original, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet gifts! Such a cool design Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be never bored of your amazing and so inspiring cards!
    Really love how this Etsy item inspired you - these cards are so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Love the colors and the beautiful design work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable! love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very versatile and cute as can be. Love this!

    ReplyDelete