Etsy Inspired Card #2

January 23, 2012

Hi everyone!
Do you remember this card I shared last week? I created another "Etsy inspired" card and I'd like to share it with you today.
At first, look at my inspiration photo.

 
And here is my card.

Stamp: Hero Arts   Ink: Versa Mark, White Embossing Powder
Paper: PTI   Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser)
Tool: Corner Rounder Punch

If I didn't add red blinkies, I would enter this card to this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge(CFC36) --to make a CAS project using only black and white. But the spot of red was very important to me, so I couldn't help adding them.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a sample card for this month's TSG sneak peek!! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo cool Torico! I love how you highlighted it with the red gems - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. Wonderful design work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love it with the red.

    ReplyDelete