I Ruff You!

January 22, 2012

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Today I'd like to share a card I made for TSG Again! week. I managed to add the card to the TSG blog last Friday, but I didn't get a chance to share it on my blog because I was sick.:(


Stamp: Puppy Love (TSG)
Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft),  Turquoise Gem, Pink Petunia (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders),
Small Scalloped Border Die (PTI) 

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! GORGEOUS card and such an ADORABLE image and sentiment!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were sick Torico. I hope you are feeling better. I love your sweet card, that dog set is adorable.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! LOVE that floral paper and the pups!

    ReplyDelete