TSG 138 : Paper Piecing

January 9, 2012

Happy Monday!
It's time for another TSG challenge (TSG 138)! ;) This week our challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week- Jackie! She has challenged us to make a card or project using the Paper Piecing Technique.
I usually prefer coloring with Copic Markers, but I do love the Paper Piecing too! Sometimes it is a bit difficult to cut out piecing parts perfectly... but luckily, I'm a kind of compulsive person! So, the more difficult it is, the better for me! (... really?? LOL!)



Stamp: Zoo-pendous (TSG)  Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME
Tools: Eyelet Lace Border Die (PTI), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Cutter

Please visit the TSG blog for the details of the challenge. I hope you play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!:)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Torico! I love this cute giraffe and the soft color palette you selected!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico your card is fantastic! The dotted pattern paper is perfect for the giraffe. I feel the same way about challenging techniques . . . bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that giraffe and it looks perfect paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable this card is. Love the rocking horse and the wonderful paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! Yep, another one I love by you Torico!

    ReplyDelete