TSG 139 : Back To Nature

January 16, 2012

Happy Monday everyone!
This weeks challenge at the TSG blog (TSG 139) is to make a card/project with a scene of Back to Nature. Use anything you like as long as it involves a character and nature!

I grabbed Zoo-pendous set again and created a CAS card.


Stamp: Zoo-pendous (TSG)   Color: Copic Markers
Ink: Espresso (Versa Magic), Jumbo Java, Red Brick (Versa Magic)
Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Wood button (stash), Natural Jute Twine (Ribbon Carousel com.)

To create some wavy lines, I stamped the image repeatedly on to a scrap of dp, and then cut them off with scissors. The sentiment was curved to get a fun focal point on a white space. A wooden button and some Jute twine added a bit of natural touch to the card.:)


For the challenge details, please visit the TSG blog. I hope you'll have a time to play along with us this week!

Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Torico! I love, LOVE this card! the little waves are so perfect and I adore the button with twine. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The waves look great and I adore those little guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever Torico, I love how you created the waves! The string is perfect with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment cracked me up. The waves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Torico! The hippos peeking over the water is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete