TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day2 : Perk Up!

January 25, 2012

Hi everyone and welcome to Day2 of TSG blog hop challenges.
The stamp set we are showing you today is one of my most favorite ever!:D



Friendship and coffee are a good blend to send greetings near and far. Perk Up! is a darling set to perk up the one 'mug' you’ve been missing. An absolute must for those sweets and treats without all the calories!

Perk Up! is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 36 stamps and will sell for $18.00.

Stamp: Perk Up!, In stitches (TSG)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, MME, October Afternoon
Tools: Tin Type Impression Plate (PTI), 1-1/4" Circle Punch

For today's card, I dared to choose some accessory images. (I believe that the other Trendsetters are showing you main images from this set...)  I LOVE these tiny sweet treats and hope they make you smile!:)

Would you like to win the new Perk Up! stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday January 28th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



Tomorrow you'll see fantastic sets by Melyssa! Ahhhhh, I can't wait for tomorrow!(LOL)

46 comments:

  1. I couldn't wait to see what you made Torico! I knew whatever it is it was going to be super adorable. I love your style of card making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've amazing talent my friend!!! Super cute stamp set...love it!
    Your card is super sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Coffee and sweets. nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, my teeth ache looking at all these yummy goodies! Once again you did a FAB job! TFS! P.S. I so love Nurse Bot! *gigl*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great set! I'm so glad you used some of the other sweets....can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the little dessert stamps that come with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! I am loving this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! I love all the little treats and cups in this set!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!! Amazing set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous set!!! This is definitely a must have!! Love your card using the smaller accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card!
    You are so talented Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the images in this set it is amust have. Super cute card. TFS Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute set and an adorable card, love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is cute!! I like how you used the acessories in the stamp set! I love stamps that are like this! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, this is so simply stunning Torico! Just love the mix of papers with the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. totally adorable! those little treats are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmmm this card made me a little hungry. Just love it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the treats- the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those little treats are indeed sweet! What a versatile stamp set--it may need to find its way into my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Torico your coloring on these sweets is so fantastic that they almost look like stickers, lol! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card with the tiny sweets. You did it again with a wonderful new stamp set. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These stamps are fantastic! You stole my Dunkin Donuts loving heart with the mini donut stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE this card Torico!!! your layout and the pop of varying DP's under the sweets are so great on the white BG!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. My mouth is watering! Those sweets look scrumptious! Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just too sweet and yummy! I love this card and love the set! I don't even drink coffee but I think this is a must have set!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card! I like the row of images with the bright colors behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous card! love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  28. great card. Love the little treats and how you added them to your card. Awesome layout. Great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your new set is wonderful Torico -- I love the way you incorporate humour and all of your images. Your card is sweet and yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card Torico! Love the sentiment and the sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  31. STOP IT! This is way to cute! Such a simple card that packs a whole lot of punch! This is a MUST HAVE set!

    ReplyDelete
  32. love how you can make simple look extraordinary...the circle images are just perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, looks good enough to eat Torico. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looking forward to seeing the whole set! Your card is adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the layout! Can't wait to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Torico, your designs always makes me smile! They're so cute & sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. these make the cutest cards

    ReplyDelete
  38. I. MUST. HAVE. THIS. SENTIMENT.
    GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. ooooooohhhhh! Love that sweet quilt look on your card and all those yummy treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is SO my favorite set of the release!!! I love all things java and the sweets are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Eeekk! This is sooo super SWEEEET, Torico! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love all the yummy and adorable images in this set Torico - another winner! You are so talented!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete