TSG137 : A New Year, A New Start

January 5, 2012

Happy New Year everyone! ...I'm late? LOL!
It had been busy days for me this past a week, and I couldn't even touch my ink bads at all. But New Year's holiday is over and my life is getting back to normal at last.:)
I finally got time for crafting last night and created a card for this week's TSG Challenge (TSG137). This week's challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Debby Hughes. Debby is challenging us to create a card "A New Year, A New Start". In other words, create a card depicting your new year resolutions.

When I saw this theme, I immediately thought of the words that is included in the Good Times set, "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep Going." As you may know, I always say "I'm busy, I'm busy, I'm busy!!!" and sometimes I get into a panic. LOL!  The only thing I can do when I'm in panic is "Keep Going". It is not easy but very very important!:)




Stamp: Good Times (TSG)   Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)
Color: Copics   Paper: Bazzill, MME
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Twine (RCC)   Tools: Tag Die (PTI)

Head over to the TSG blog for the challenge details!;)
Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS...I ADORE that colour combo!!!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Torico! I love how you did the order and paper pieced the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so know what you mean Torico! I'm continuously on the go. If there's a moment when I'm not doing anything I'm racking my brains as to what needs doing next!

    I love the colours you chose to work with and that clock is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card for your New Year's resolution! Happy New Year, Torico!

    ReplyDelete