Etsy Inspired #10 : Bold Frame

February 16, 2012

Is it Thursday already? Really? Time flies too fast!!!
I have stocked up so many ideas for card design in my Evernote, but simply I don't have enough time to make them into real cards. {sigh...} (BTW, I do LOVE Evernote!! It's my second brain!)

Today's card was inspired by this photo.


The bold frame & small window, the distressed edges... My card turned out like this.

Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine),
Antique Linen, Vintage Photo (Distress Ink), Versa Mark
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, Simple Life
Accessories: Ribbon (PTI), Natural Jute Twine (RCC), Button (stash)
Tools: Small Scalloped Border Die (PTI), Labels1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have time for crafting today!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'm loving this one. The colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB creation, Torico! I love the how you distressed your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea, Torico! Those colours are so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete