Etsy Inspired #11

February 26, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend so far.
Today I'm sharing a simple & graphical card with you. My inspiration for the card came from this wristband.


When I saw this photo, I immediately knew what I wanted to do. I thought I could find all of these colors in my scrap folders of cardstock, and some stitching lines would make a card cool!


Stamp: Signature Stamps (PTI)   Ink: Versa Mark
Paper: American Crafts, Bazill   Accessories: White EP
Tool: Sewing Machine

Well, please ignore my bad stitching... I just wanted to make my stitching lines as close to the edges as possible. But it was difficult for me.:(

Thank you so much for looking. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. A fab take on the bracelet, Torico! Love the embossed sentiment! Your stitching is better than mine, lol!

    Hey, you may want to pop by my blog tomoz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Torico - love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great color choices. :)
    Natta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, you nailed this! I think your card looks like a book cover. Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete