Etsy Inspired #9 - Numbered Mug

February 9, 2012

Hi everyone!
Today I have an (almost) one layer card to share with you. Of course, there was an inspiration photo which I found on Etsy behind the card.;)


Some of you may already know what stamp set I used for today's card... {grin!} Yes, you're right! The "Perk Up" set from TSG!:D

Stamp: Perk Up, No Peeking! (TSG)
Ink: Real Black, Cafe au lait (Versa Craft),
Turquoize Gem, Red Brick, Pumpkin Spice (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME

Before I'm off, I just want to let you know that Birdie Brown is sponsoring this weeks DYSU challenge (DYSU #58 - LOVE). The prize I'm offering is "3 digital stamps with the winner's choice". I hope you join in the challenge for a chance to win the prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT!!! Totally love this Torica - definitely going to steal your idea! I mean case it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Torico! I love how you did the sugar drops too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Torico! Love the lumps of sugar!

    ReplyDelete