I Wheely Miss You - Etsy Inspired #6

February 2, 2012

Some of my blog readers left lovely comments, that said they were enjoying my "Etsy Inspired" posts. I was soooo glad to know that you (at least some of you) were not bored with me!:D I appreciate your comments, it meant sooooo much to me.

Now, today's inspiration photo...


The orange bike is so cute, isn't it! I loved the striped wall, too. Unfortunately, I have no bike stamp. But I have a Scootin' By set!!:D
Here is my card.

Ink: Espresso (Versa Craft), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo(Distress Ink)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI

That's it from me today. Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely card. I also love your Etsy inspired cards :-)
    It inspired me too
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - clever and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant, Torico! Gorgeous colouring and the blue is perfect to frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super charming!! Love your scooter with those fresh colors!!

    ReplyDelete