iSpy Sketches #4

February 28, 2012

Hi everyone!
It has been awhile since I entered my card to a challenge last time. There are so many challenges I want to try every week, but time flies so fast and I can't catch up with them at all. But last night, I managed to complete a mission at this weeks iSpy Sketches challenge(ISSC04).:)


Digi: Party Cat (Birdie Brown)   Stamp: Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Jumbo Java (Versa Magic)   Color: Copics
Paper: PTI, MME   Accessories: Ivory Jute Twine (RCC), Button (stash)
Tool: Scallop scissors

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love all the bright colors and perfect for the image!!! Thanks for playing along at I Spy.....mission accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love it! That is such a great take on the sketch Torico - my fave bit is .... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Torico! I love your image because it makes me smile! :D Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete