Merry Monday Challenge #6 - Featured Designer

February 6, 2012

** This is my second post for today. Please scroll down or click HERE to see my card for TSG Challenge #142. Thank you. **


Today is the first day for me as a Featured Designer at the Merry Monday Challenge!:) I have already shown my card on my another blog, Birdie Brown. And I just wanted to share it here, too.


You can find the supplies for this card HERE. For the challenge details, please head over to Lesley's blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Super duper awesome. Love those bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! I love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the snowbears. I mentioned you in my blog post today. You can check it out here:http://inkclinations.blogspot.com/2012/02/up-in-air-with-ocl.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Torico, so wonderful! Love your layout and hearts!

    ReplyDelete