TSG 141 - Inspiration Challenge

February 1, 2012

This weeks challenge at the TSG blog is an inspiration challenge.
Look at this beautiful inspiration photo!

When I saw this photo, I immediately thought of a cherry blossom image in Bloom set. But I found that Angela already used it on her beautiful card. The next set which came into my mind was Blossom By Blossom set. But, I knew that Karen created a lovely card using it last week. Mmmm... What shoul I do?? (LOL!) After a while, I decided to use Dream A New Dream set for my card.


Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine), Espresso (Versa Craft)
Color: Copic Markeres   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Chocolate Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Sewing Machine, Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch

Head over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from other Trendsetters! :)

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Torico! Love those papers and the layout.

    ReplyDelete