TSG Blog Hop Challenge : Numbered Days / Birthdaybot

February 21, 2012

Welcome to this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges!!  Did you see the surprise blog hop post on the TSG blog yesterday? If you didn't, you have to check out HERE!!

Today we have two new stamp sets to show you. Both sets were illustrated by me.


The firt set is called Numbered Days.
We have all had a loss for words…but have you ever had a loss for numbers? This set brings the numbers to the forefront. With two sets of numbers to color, paper piece, or be creative with ink Numbered Days is the set for you to send those birthday and anniversary wishes.

** Numbered Days is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 37 stamps and will sell for $15.00.


Stamp: Numbered Days (TSG)   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Metal brad (stash)  
Tools: Circle and Pinking Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinderes),
Corner Rounder Punch

I wanted to make a masculine card with this set. My son turns 14 years old in June, so I chose the number "14". I have to keep this card until the end of June...lol.

Next one is Birthdaybot! Let me be honest... This bot is sooooooooo cute and I LOVE him!:)

**Birthdaybot is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $7.00


Stamp: Birthdaybot (TSG)   Color: Copics
Paper: PTI, Bazill, MME
Accessories: Ribbon, Button (stash), Ivory Jute Twine (RCC)

Actually it took me over one hour to color the image. Haha...but I'm so happy with how it turned out.;)

Would you like to win the new Numbered Days and Birthdaybot stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday February 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


Happy Hopping!!

 

47 comments:

  1. Oh that bot is soooo cute! And that numbers set would be so handy to have. Love both your cards but I have admit, I love the second one a little bot (tee hee) more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, awesome new sets, Torico! I love your cards too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like youre cards! But I have to admit either that the robot card is the cutest of the 2. Beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both sets are fabulous Torico! I LOVE your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamp sets. Loving them. Cannot wait to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these sets are just wonderful and can hardly wait for their release. I love your cards especially the blue robot! Wonderful colors... tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the birthday bot too! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great new sets Torico! I LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Cute! Cute! There really isn't anything else to say! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Well worth the hour spent coloring that bot!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just to dang cute totallyl have to get birthday bot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! Love how you coloured up the robot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, Torico, that bot is soo cute! Thank you so much for making him into a stamp we can all buy =) I love your cards too, the black numbers look wonderful on the card for your son! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards Torico! This was a great hop till here! I love this stamp sets! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. both cards are great! love the images! great hop! LOVE the bot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both brilliant Torico! The numbers set is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 可愛い~♥ ロボットのコレクション、色んなバージョンが出てきて楽しみです。

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect teen card and I love the coloring on the Bot card. TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torico, those sets are wonderful! :) I have Puppy Love and have to thank you for it... I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love clean cards! and wonderful colors

    ReplyDelete
  21. I about fell out of my chair when I saw your AMAZING birthday bot! That is perfection! Love how you colored him. And your 14 card is wonderful! I love the simple layout and the bold numbers on the kraft paper. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great masculine birthday card and fabulous coloring on the robot card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards.. Love the use of all of the geometric shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on two more STUNNING stamp sets Torica - and gorgeous cards too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - typing too fast and i misspelt your name Torico!

      Delete
  25. These sets are fabulous! I NEED them both. Great cards and fab blog hop. So much inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card. Love the colors you used for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the CAS "14" card! As for the robot, so CutE!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These new sets are AMAZING!! Your cards are even more amazing! I love love LOVE the robot! Have I said amazing yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Perfect cards, love that robot and your colouring is as amazing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Torico, your cards are amazing! And I love your new stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great cards- you have a fabulous eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super sweet and fun cards! I am just loving this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. j'adore ce peite robot qui distribue des cadeaux, on voudrait le prendre dans ses bras.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are such fun designs Torico, you're so uber talented :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Well worth the effort! That bot is great! Love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the numbered card, love the colors great robot card

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an amazing talent you have...love your new stamp sets. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely colors and how very cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These sets are just the best. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I really love this whimsical number set Torico! SO many fantastic creative possibilities! it's so versatile! I love how colorful your cards are and your coloring is amazing - that robot looks SO shiny!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  41. So super cute! I love the coloring of the bot, he's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete