CFC #43

March 13, 2012

LONG time no see everyone~. LOL!
I've been working with some new illustrations for TSG and Birdie Brown, and I didn't even touch any stamps for about a week!! I needed a break and decided to play with this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge (CFC #43).
The theme is "For Sentimental Reasons", that is to make a CAS card with a sentiment as a focal point.


 Here is my take.

Stamp: Hero Arts   Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine)
Paper: PTI, Bazzill   Tool: Sewing Machine

I took my inspiration for this design from a photo I found on Etsy.


Thank you for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

  1. So awesome, love this Torico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So simple but so wonderful. It's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'm liking this! Such a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card this really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE this! Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And...I forgot to add... thank you for the inspiration photo! You have made the card all of your own from the inspiration! what a beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous and very cool!! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazingly simple but beautiful card.... I love the stitching and your take on the inspiration picture :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete