CFC45 & CSC83

March 24, 2012

For today's card, I combined two challenges below.
*CAS-ual Fridays #45 -- Create a CAS project using a pastels and black
*CASE Study #83

Here is the inspiration card at this weeks CASE Study Challenge, which was created by Laura Bassen.


And my take is here...


I loved the simple layout of Laura's card, so I kept it. But I couldn't help me adding some ribbon and a bow on the top part of the popped up pannel.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend.:)

12 comments:

  1. Striking color combo, very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I adore the argyle pattern and the yummy colour combo perfect for spring x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Torico! The argyle is so soft and subtle, and the gorgeous bow adds a touch of elegance. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sharp, Torico! I love your interpretation and the yummy yellow bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every single detail of this card - that soft pastel argyle is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, Torico! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete