New Digital Stamps

March 15, 2012

Hi everyone!
I added three new digital stamps to my Etsy shop today, so I'd like to share my sample cards for them.


Digi: Elf 01 (Birdie Brown)   Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Onyx Black (Versa Fine)   Color: Copic Markers
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Rhinestone (Kaiser), Ivory Twine (RCC)
Tool: Reverse Wonky Lectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

I'm entering this card to this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge, which theme is 'Think Spring'.


Digi: Elf 02 (Birdie Brown)   Stamp: Hero Arts   Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: MME, PTI
Accessories: Pearl (Kaiser)
Tools: Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine

Digi: Be My Friend (Birdie Brown)   Stamp: Puppy Love (TSG)
Ink: Turquoise Gem, Gingerbread (Versa Magic)
Color: Copic Markers   Paper: PTI, MME
Accessories: Button (PTI), Ivory Tiwne (RCC)

For this card, I used Karen's sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC154).
I hope you like them and stop by Birdie Brown!;)

Thank you for visitting. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. They are cute! Love those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, you've outdone yourself Torico! They are more cuter than I could have imagined!!! Off to the shop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful new digis! And the cards are super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Torico - such darling cards and fabulous digis. Love the shape of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, are these ever CUTE!! 8-) Love them all! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling images and you have done a wonderful job coloring them up! Thank-you for sharing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    {Hugs} Barb, GDT.

    ReplyDelete