April Sketch For You To Try

April 8, 2012

There She Goes is sponsoring this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT)!! So we, TSG Trendsetters decided to play along with the sketch!:)
I actually have been following Jen's blog for a long time, but I had not got a chance to play with her sketch. So I'm soooo excited with this great opportunity!:D

Here is this month's sketch.



For my card, I used Freeze The Moment set illustrated by Melyssa!


Now, hop over to Jen's blog to find out the details and to get more inspiration from the SFYTT sisters and the TSG Trendsetters!!

Before I leave, I just want to let you know that Candace, who is one of the TSG Trendsetter, changed her blog address and blog name. I hope you visit her new blog, Creatively Candace to follow her beautiful creations!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable, love the pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! That is so cute! Love her shiny hair! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely precious. Are you ever one talented lady! You can draw AND color beautifully, and design, too! A Renaissance woman! I LOVE your images, by the way, and will someday have to get every single one of them. Know you have a BIG fan in Oklahoma, USA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing, Torico!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch Torico! Fresh and cute!

    Have a lovely Easter honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo Cute Miss Torico! Love that you flipped the sketch and your coloring just Rocks! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete