TSG Blog Hop Challenge : Bombdiggity

April 26, 2012

It's Day 3 of this month's TSG sneak peeks!
I'm sooooo excited with today's set and I have to caution that it may cause you to SQUEEE due to OVERWHELMING cute-ness!! LOL!




Bombdiggity is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 24 stamps and will sell for $18 .

I created a gift tag for today. I know my coloring on the hair is not so good. I actually had to redo it over three times, and this was my best so far...:(




Would you like to win the new Bombdiggity stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 28th, with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


****************************************************************



Tomorrow is the final day of this month's TSG sneak peeks! Make sure to come back here tomorrow!

27 comments:

  1. you designed such a fabulous set of stamps here! I love this running image the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun new set, Torico - another winning release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic for a gift card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Torico your card is so cute & fun. It totally makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this girl. She makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Torico! I love your tag! And the stamp set is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great stamp set! Live the sentiments! His tag is so cute! Live all those strips of paper, just perfectly composed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable stamp set Torico!! Love your tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful tag this set is to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite set!!! I love your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really got me with this set. Darling images and you knocked it out of the park with the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag! Great set. I must add it to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Torico, this is just a fun set you desgined@

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love how you made this set... the tag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is adorable Torico. Congratulations on another over-the-top cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tags, I love tags. Making them and giving them. I've been known to pass them out randomly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute tag, love it. So colorful and fun

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute tag! love the patterns of paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair-coloouring is just fine! Some swirls or dots with the pen would have looked okay, too.
    Very cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute tag! I am loving this set.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL...love this set. You do such FAB work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing designs! These girls are so fun! P.S. The tag is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete