Happy Birthday, Jessica!

May 21, 2012

Today I'm soooo excited to be a part of the surprise birthday blog hop for Jessica Knutsen, who is the owner  of There She Goes Clear Stamps!!
Her birthday is May 24th, but with the release week, we decided to do this blog hop today.

I've been working with Jessica as an illustrator about two years, and total of 48 stamp sets I designed have been released so far! (one more set is going to be released this weekend!;)) Sometimes she gives me a very difficult theme and I have to have some hard time to squeeze out 'good' illustrations. LOL! I'm not complaining about it, I LOVE it. Because it can be a good opportunity to make myself step up to a new stage! She always encourages me and is so kind to me. It is certain that I'm not here now without her!

Thank you so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jessica!!


For this simple card, I used 4 TSG stamp sets! The puppy is from Polka Dot Pals, which was the first set I designed for TSG. The party hat is from Make A Wish set. I paper pieced it and added some liquid pearl. The word bubble is from Oh Snap and the sentiment is from Little Treat.
I hope Jessica will love this mixed card!!

Here is a list of participants for today's blog hop. Please hop along with us to celebrate Jessica's birthday!!:)


Thank you for stopping by. Make sure to come back here tomorrow for this month's TSG seak peek!!

16 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Happy Birthday to Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! I LOVE that you made a puppy!! I thought of doing something similar but then went in another direction. Totally adorable Torico!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Torico!! This is darling! I love the simplicity of it and the bright, cheery colors popping against the white. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is DARLING Torico! I absolutely ADORE each and every set you have designed for TSG!! LOVE the scene you have created here and the bling is the PERFECT touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet - I bet Jessica loves this, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet. The scene you created is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww!! This is super adorable Torico!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is that little pup! LOOOOOOOVE this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sets for TSG are so adorable. This card is great. Love that little puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Torico! I love the line of rhinestones on the hills!

    ReplyDelete