TSG Blog Hop Challenge : Cute As A Button

May 24, 2012

Hi everyone! It's day 3 of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges.
The stamp set we are showing you today is called Cute As A Button, which was illustrated by me!:):)



This is the perfect sewing set for ANY crafter, full from top to bottom, end to end, with as MANY stamps as you could POSSIBLY need to make the perfect card or scrapbook page, this whimsically cute set is sure to have EVERYTHING you need to celebrate the crafter in your life!

Cute As a Button is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 33 stamps and will sell for $24.00.

I made 2 cards for today! For the first one, I added some vintage feel.



At first I stamped the pincushion image, masked it, and stamped the little spool. I also masked the little spool, then added other spools. You can stack up these spools using masking technique.:)

Next one is clean & simple... and soooo cute! (if I may say so myself. lol.)



Would you like to win the new Cute As a Button stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, May 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



Tomorrow is the last day of the sneak peeks, so be sure to come back here to see another adorable set by Melyssa!:)
Thank you for stopping by.


32 comments:

  1. really sweet lovin those thread spools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xiomara
    So cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and cute! I love CAS!
    HUgs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and cute! I love CAS!
    HUgs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so pretty. I really love the first one, especially your combo of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set, Torico! It may inspire me to abandon my stamping supplies and break out my dusty sewing machine! I especially like the bobbin idea, which you wrapped with twine, but the pin-cushion and spools are so vintage-y cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards!!! Love the colors and twine wrapped around the spools :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on another amazing set Torico! Your cards are wonderful and I know this will be a huge hit with papercrafters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT new set and great cards! Love all the images from this set, can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great set you made ...love the images and your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your cards! The CAS is so cute and I love the postage die and stitching in the first!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both so cute but I am IN LOVE with that first one! Such great coloring and masking, there is so much depth and dimension! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another amazing set of stamps! You're amazing as are your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards! They are both so fantastic looking. The first one is so stunning and I love the crisp, clean look of the second one. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love both of your cards! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just LOVE your cards Torico. Both so perfectly understated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great designs! Can't wait for the full release.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful stamp set Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torico, your cards are amazing!
    What a lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of your cards are really cute. Love the stamp set. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both of the cards are "sew" pretty! With sew much detail on both.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a fabulous set!! Both cards are darling. I love the vintage/quilting feel of the first one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the ribbon with the flower and twine and the simplicity of the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it and the thread spools are great. TFS & a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an adorable card! I am loving this set and can't wait to order.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh they are both so fab Torico - I love this new set you've created! Can't wait to put it in my shopping basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards, love the use of twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love both cards! You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations on being this week's Ribbon Carousel shining star! Great cards and blog - I enjoyed looking at everything and am off to buy some of your stamps! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete