RCC 56

June 7, 2012

I made a birthday card using my digital stamp, Pocketable Puppy.



For my card base, I used Candy bar cardstock from Bazzill card shoppe sampler pack I purchased through the Ribbon Carousel.com.  It worked so well with coral pink!! The gorgeous ribbon is Pink Salmon Vintage Seam Binding, which also came from the Ribbon Carousel.com. I LOVE this combo!:)

I'm entering this card to this weeks Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC56) which theme is birthday.



Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Torico! I have this little fella all coloured in but no time to make something with him yet - hope to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card, the image is adorable

    Sue

    ReplyDelete