Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #64

June 18, 2012

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down or click HERE for my TSG challenge post.

It has been long time since I played with Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge last time. Her sketches are always fabulous, but usually, they seem a bit difficult for me to work with. But this week, the sketch is so clean and simple! So I had to play with:D




I drew inspiration for the color combo from a print that I stumbled across and pinned to my Pinterest board awhile back.



Thank you for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. You makes my heart sing, girl! This card couldn't be more delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - simple and effective! Love it Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on that sketch! Those cakes look delicious!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete